My Style Exercise

The First Short Story of My Life: 'Passengers'

2009. április 6., hétfő

Visiting The Lake

Hello My Friend,


Today we had a perfect, sunny weather here in Siófok. It was impossible to resist the temptation of going out, so I got on my bike and took a little trip. I took some photos that I would like to show you because I feel sorry for some of my groupmates who can't see Lake Balaton anytime when they want to. I hope that I can make them (and You) feel being here, and share 'the feeling of Lake Balaton' with them with the help of these photos.

Enjoy Your Holiday! 8-) Because We Deserve It!

See You Soon!

Dóry 8-)))

















4 megjegyzés:

Kati írta...

These are wonderful photos!

Dóry8-))) írta...

Hi Kati,

Thank You Very Much. 8-D I like taking photos, because it's a kind of self-expression. I can show the world -literally- from my point of view and depict things that I find beautiful.

Have a Fantastic Day!
D' ;-)

Unknown írta...

A perfect day, a perfect lake, a perfect post, a perfect photo collection.

Dóry8-))) írta...

...and at last but not least: the perfect comment! 8-D Thank You Very Much Joe!

I wish you a perfect day!

Dóry 8-D