My Style Exercise

The First Short Story of My Life: 'Passengers'

2009. március 16., hétfő

Born To Be Wild




Hello My Dearest Reader,

I have to face a terribly serious fact: I haven’t seen you FOR AGES! ’GOSH!’ I looked at the date of my previous post, and then I realized that time keeps passing, and I can’t do anything against it. I would like to do too much: learn more new things, read, write posts to my blogs, create something with my own, two hands, play billiard, spend more time with my loved ones... 24 hours a day is simply NOT ENOUGH for me! 8-D I even had inspiration to talk to you a minimum of 3 times, but I didn’t have time to put my thoughts into words. I feel terribly sorry for this. But let’s talk about something better!

Do you feel the Spring? I do! I can smell it in the air and feel everywhere. It’s behind the bush, at the bottom of the gardens, on the stem of the growing buds, in the tender trill of every bird, in the eyes of the grandmother walking in the street, and also in the jingling laughter of little children playing in the parks. ...and...naturally...in my Heart and in the Inspiration which called this post into Life in my mind.

Some days ago, I was standing on the balcony of my cosy flat, enjoying the sunlight. Suddenly, a unique, unmistakable sound hummed through the air, giving me a chill down the spine: a Harley Davidson occupied the street for some seconds. The well-known, restless feeling rettled in my mind: ’Born To Be Wild!’ and ’Let’s go motorcycling!’ It’s the best thing to do in such a shiny weather.

I'm really interested in riding a motorcycle, but I haven’t had the opportunity to get a driving licence, yet. It’s already planned, but it’s a question of time and study, because I put aside the money from my scholarships (or stipends) for the licence. 8-) It motivates me too.

I’m ’not allowed’ to ride a motorcycle, but I can legally be a travelling companion. Everytime I can, I take advantage of the opportunity to be the stowaway of my Fellow. He’s a fantastic, absolutely reliable driver, and I enjoy every journeys and trips we take together with his sister and her boyfriend. (The other girl is also the stowaway of her boyfriend.)

During the journey I can switch off my mind, open my arms wide and embrace the wind, and feel Free. I had the same feeling when I was riding a horse. I liked it very much, and the Freedom of motorcycling reminds me of those memorable days. In my way of thinking, this is the best way for humans to take wings and fly like a bird. I can say it from experience.

Have a Very-Very Nice Day!

Dóry 8-D, who is looking forward to Spring

4 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

So for you riding a motorbike is like flying? I guess when I ride my bike it's similar. Not as fast as on a motorbike, of course, but free for sure.

Dóry8-))) írta...

Hi Joe!

I can only agree with you. 8-) Riding a bike is also fantastic, and in this case the speed depends on your power. In a certain sense, you have to 'fight' for pleasure. The most enjoyable thing is going down a hill: just travel, feel good and at the same time protect the environment. Could we wish for anything else in a sunny Saturday-afternoon?

Have a Nice Day!
Me ;-)

Andika írta...

So much for Spring, today it was snowing (-.-)

Dóry8-))) írta...

Yes, March is a very unpredictable month, but I hope it will get better. ;-)