My Style Exercise

The First Short Story of My Life: 'Passengers'

2008. december 7., vasárnap

Have You Seen Him?


Dear My Friend,


Did you have a peaceful day? I hope you did in this calm-cloudy Sunday afternoon.


Mostly, I got used to the mediterranean (recently,in reality 'mediterrainyan') climate of Pécs, so I 'missed' the rain in Siófok at the weekend. It wasn't raining, but it was a bit cloudy, dark, and melancholic. Although, it isn't a bad thing at all.


Today, I took a walk alone in the town, and I visited Lake Balaton, as I'm used to do in every weekend. The Lake welcomed me with a powerful embrace: the wind was cold and strong. It was a bit unpleasant welcome, but friendly.


Not only was I walking there: Families, elder couples and dogs with their masters were enjoying view of the windy, cold Lake. I passed by a young woman, who was taking photos of her children, while they were feeding three beautiful, snow-white swans. The Father payed attention to the two three or four-year-old children, and the Mother took care of the little baby, who was sitting in a pram.


I watched them for some seconds. I could see my Future as I looked at them: young, happy parents with little children walking together on the coast of the Hungarian Sea... I wish I had a Future like this!


According to a 'prediction' of one of my Friends I'll get marry to my husband when I'll be 26 and I'll have three children: a boy and then twins (a girl and a boy). Amen! 8-D (Although, I used to think that I'll have a girl and a boy, but three children is also OK. ;-) As far as I'm concerned, it's absolutely accomplishable.)


On the 30th of March I'm going to be 20 years old, so there's only 5 years left to get to know my 'husband'. (I would like to meet him minimum one year before the marriage.) But it can happen, that I already know him; or we've seen each other, or even talked to each other already. He could be one of my Friends or mates as well... Who knows?


If I know him, he has to hurry a bit... Maybe, after some years he'll recognise me as his wife, start to run to me in the path of Life, and shouting: 'Endlessly, I've found you! I know I was a fool; don't go away, please! You're the One!' - or something like this. There's only 5 years left, so C'mon! 8-)


Until this special moment I'll live and enjoy my Life, and wait for him, or try to find him. We have to perform a 'Special Project' in our Life together: starting a wonderful, fantastic Family.


OK, I'm as ready as I can be, and I'm here. But where are you, My Fellow?


Have a Very Nice Day!


Dóry 8-) ; who is waiting for Future to start

2 megjegyzés:

ĐǿЯą írta...

Wow, nice plans! Hope everything will happen the way you would like and your dreams come true.
Let me know if you've seen your 'One', I'd like to meet him! (oh, and let me know if you've seen mine, too!:D)

Dóry8-))) írta...

HeHe! 8-D
You can be sure, that I'll certainly introduce him to you! ;-)
I'd like to get to know your 'One' as well.

I wish you a Fantastic WeekEnd.
All the Best ;-)