My Style Exercise

The First Short Story of My Life: 'Passengers'

2008. október 13., hétfő

Introduction

Hello My Friend,

I'm so happy to see you! 8-) Welcome to the Authentic English Version of Dóry’s Diary! 8-)

This is my first 'article' in this blog and I think I should begin with the introduction. Probably it sounds a bit trivial, but in my way of thinking these 'Small Things' are the most important parts of our Life. ;-)

You already know that my name is Dóry Szvath (often written in films like this: S.W.A.T.) and I'm a student in the University of Pécs. Surprisingly, I learn English. 8-)
I like to tell about myself, that I'm a lucky person. There are several reasons for my opinion:

1. First of all, I live in a very beautiful town. I'm from Siófok, located in the side of the Hungarian Sea, Lake Balaton. That's my hometown and I really enjoy its peaceful, wonderful atmosphere. 8-)
2. I have faithful, reliable Friends and a special Family who I really Love.
3. Like every human being in Earth I have hobbies making me happy everytime when I'm a bit depressed or when there's nothing else to do. I take part in two dance courses in the University and in my freetime I like going out with my Friends, reading, listening to Music, going for a walk, taking photos, thinking or doing something creative. There’s an infinite number of ideas in my head and they must be realized. ;-)
4. In the course of schoolyears, learning became my ’job’. I really got used to it and I try to do my best everytime when I have to face a new challenge. Now, I have the opportunity to learn what I’m really interested in: English, Philosophy and whatever I would like to study. My ’job’ is a kind of hobby for me – and I like it. 8-)
5. I always search for answers in Life (althought I know that the question is more important than the answer itself) and these discoveries occupy my thoughts, so I never feel bored. ;-)
6. I’m Lucky, because I can find Beauty in everything and everyone. Probably that’s why I don’t have real enemies.
7. I like living my Life. 8-) Could I wish anything more? 8-)
8. There will be always another point because Life is beautiful. 8-) So, I think it’s better to stop now. ;-)

Unfortunately, there will never be enough space in this blog for us to get to know each other. But I’ll try to share some parts of my World with you.
…and I hope, that you”ll be there sometimes. 8-)

Have a Nice Day! 8-)
Dóry 8-D
…a small message for you: If you want to read my Hungarian Blog, please visit this website:
http://senator888.spaces.live.com/
;-)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: